Lives in England, United Kingdom
As both a tour guide and professional stage and screen actor, Gerard is proud to have worked and walked around Central London for over 20 years.
As well as showing off the grand theatres and iconic landmarks, he loves to take the side streets, the little-known passage, the hidden shortcuts.
He is excited to share the history and culture of this vibrant, ever-changing city.
And there's always a few personal tales to tell on every show. Email me at intermissiontours at gmail dot com
Gerard Gilroy's Club LeaderBoard
The World of the Unexplained - Live in London
Genre: History, London
- Strange Disappearances
- Time Lapses and Vanishings
- Ghost Ships, Monsters and Paranormal Phenomena
William Shakespeare - Myths and Mysteries
Genre: Art, History
- His, birth, death and everything in between!
- A look around some iconic London locations
- A lively discussion on how this man from Stratford became so celebrated
The Witching Hour - Creepy Stories for Cold Winter Evenings
Genre: Art, Christmas
- Dickens, Poe, MR James etc
- Time to chat and give requests
- Share some of your tales!
Christmas in London - Twelfth Night Lights
Genre: Art, Architecture
- Christmas Series. See how London Shimmies and Shines for Christmas
- Theatreland at its most beautiful
- A Charity Series of 3 Episodes by Gerard to benefit Crisis at Christmas
London: Shakespeare's South Bank - The Las Vegas of Europe!
Genre: Travel, London
- See the places William Shakespeare, John Harvard and Samuel Pepys knew
- Learn the story of the first Playhouses built in England
- Churches, ships, markets and more
London: Wonders of the West End - Covent Garden
Genre: Travel, London, History
- Discover where Theatreland began
- See the first Theatres built in the West End
- Hear some personal anecdotes from a Professional Actor (and Guide!)