The Dean Village, an Edinburgh Hidden Gem
Once known as the breadbasket of Edinburgh
Live from: Edinburgh
History, Edinburgh, Cultural
Our free live streaming show
Explore one of Edinburgh's hidden gems. once an important mill town and crossing point of the Water of Leith. The village slipped into h... Read more
- Picturesque village with an industrial past.
- The Water of Leith, a River that is a haven for wildlife.
- History stretching back to at least the 1100's
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.
- Show hosts receive an 80/20 split of show revenue.