The ancient Roman city-gate in Piazza del Popolo
What was the first thing that visitors saw when entering the city of Rome?
Live from: Rome
History, Travel, Rome
Our free live streaming show
When visitors reached Rome from the north of Italy or Europe, Piazza del Popolo was the first thing they would see. The Popes wanted to m... Read more
- Learn about one of the most ancient obelisks in the city!
- See how the Popes have designed the city with symmetries, majestic fountains and ancient obelisks
- Explore Piazza del Popolo and its everyday lively atmosphere
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.