Strolling the Appian Way
Walking along one of ancient Rome's most famous roads
Live from: Rome, Italy
History, Travel, Rome
Our free live streaming show
The Appian Way, originally built in 312BC by Claudius Appius, was one of ancient Rome's most important roads extending nearly 600 kilomet... Read more
- View the largest mausoleum along the Appian Way: the tomb of Cecilia Metella
- Walk along an authentic stretch of ancient Roman road
- Learn how all 'roads led from Rome, not to Rome'!
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.