Rome: Jewish Ghetto and the Ancient Fish Market
The most fascinating mix of food and history of the Eternal city
Live from: Rome, Italy
History, Rome, Travel
Our free live streaming show
Set on this stroll back in time through some of the most picturesque corners of the city: the heavenly Jewish ghetto of Rome, home to som... Read more
- Spectacular ancient ruins: Theatre of Marcellus and Portico of Octavia
- Stories of the Jewish community in Rome, the most ancient Jewish community in Europe
- Typical Roman dishes you could try on your next visit to Rome!
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.