Rome History Channel: Campo de' Fiori & Largo Argentina: the site of Caesar's assassination
A journey through ancient & medieval Rome
Live from: Rome, Italy
History, Cultural, Rome
Our free live streaming show
Today we're heading to one of most picturesque squares in Rome: the Campo de' Fiori. By day a market & by night part of Rome's lively bar... Read more
- Visit lively Campo de'Fiori and learn about its fascinating history
- See the 'stumbling stones' of Rome's Jewish community
- View the cobblestone streets & local life of Rome
- Visit Largo Argentina - the site of Caesar's assassination
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.