Prague of Franz Kafka
Explore places connected with the life of Prague's most famous writer
Live from: Prague
Our free live streaming show
The Old Town Square of Prague, otherwise a notorious tourist destination, had once also been the focal point of the life of Prague's most... Read more
- Kafka's childhood places illustrated through excerpts from his writings
- the house At the White Unicorn, where Kafka played chess with Albert Einstein
- the microcosmos of Prague Jews in the early 20th century
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.