Politics and Power in Westminster, London
A Guided Walk through the Royal and Political Heartland of the UK
Live from: London
London, History, Architecture
Our free live streaming show
When many people think of district of Westminster, they think of the Abbey and Houses of Parliament (which we will see in all their glory... Read more
- Westminster Abbey Exterior: Stroll through 1000 years of history, exploring the historic events that have taken place in this architectural gothic masterpiece: from the tombs of monarchs, writers and musicians, to the lavish coronations, weddings and funerals.
- Explore Parliament Square and the Palace of Westminster, famed for the Elizabeth Tower (housing a pretty famous bell); the Victoria Tower, and the Jewel Tower (one of only 2 sections of the original palace to survive the devastating fire of 1834.
- Discover the quiet backstreets behind the abbey, and one of England's oldest & finest public schools, where many of the great and the good were educated.
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.
- Show hosts receive an 80/20 split of show revenue.