Paris 1801. A series in the Paris of Napoleon
Napoleon's Heritage in Paris
Live from: Paris, France
Travel, Series, Paris
Our free live streaming show
In episode 1, Walid shows you the stunning Palais du Luxembourg - the royal residence of queen-mother Marie de Medici. And now the siege ... Read more
- Criss-cross Paris each week with Walid looking for royal palaces, bridges and the heritage of Napoleon
- A highly personal exploration of Paris with Walid-the-historian
- Live show, every week, beam yourself to Paris for 30 minutes
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.
About host: Walid Belghali
Born and raised in Paris, I’m a 24 years old student, who loves both history and his city.