Neighborhoods by Elevated Train - West Loop & Pilsen
Hop on and off elevated trains while exploring Chicago!
Live from: Chicago
Architecture, History, Chicago
Our free live streaming show
Chicago's iconic elevated train system dates back to the 19th century and is one of the city's most identifiable features. From these ele... Read more
- Discover how the West Loop became Chicago's hottest neighborhood.
- See how Pilsen has evolved from a working class neighborhood known for Eastern European immigrants to one with Mexican Americans.
- Learn about the history of Chicago's iconic elevated train system.
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.
- Show hosts receive an 80/20 split of show revenue.