London: Wonders of the West End - Covent Garden
Discover the earliest Theatres in the West End
Live from: London
Travel, London, History
Our free live streaming show
London's Covent Garden is where the West End Theatres were rebuilt after the Restoration of Charles II in 1663. Join Gerard as he takes... Read more
- Discover where Theatreland began
- See the first Theatres built in the West End
- Hear some personal anecdotes from a Professional Actor (and Guide!)
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.