KLM’s miniature houses Part 5 : Chasing the originals around
Hunting down KLM’s Business Class prized in-flight gifts
Live from: Amsterdam, Canal Belt
Our free live streaming show
In 1952 KLM, Holland’s national airline, first introduced Delft Blue miniature houses as inflight amenities for business passengers. Cute... Read more
- Stroll down Amsterdam´s prestigious Golden Bend
- See Amsterdam´s namesake, the Amstel river.
- Continue learning about the grand lives of the houses´ occupants
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.