KLM’s miniature houses Part 3 : chasing the originals around Amsterdam
Hunting down KLM’s Business Class prized in-flight gifts
Live from: Amsterdam
Our free live streaming show
In 1952 KLM, Holland’s national airline, first introduced Delft Blue miniature houses as inflight amenities for business passengers. Cute... Read more
- Learn even more about the Dutch Jenever that fills each bottle
- Walk through the cityś famous central areas, Dam Square
- Walk through the cityś even more famous area, the Red Light District
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.