KLM airline’s miniature houses Part 2: chasing the originals around Amsterdam
Hunting down KLM’s prized Business Class in-flight gifts
Live from: Amsterdam
Our free live streaming show
In 1952 KLM, Holland’s national airline, first introduced Delft Blue miniature houses as inflight amenities for business passengers. Cute... Read more
- Wander along Amsterdam's Jordaan district towards the center
- Learn about Dutch Jevener and where it´s been produced
- Learn about the amazing history behind one of Amsterdam´s most famous restaurants
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.