Jewish Odessa Tour - Part 1. The City of Dreams
Explore Odessa's fascinating Jewish heritage
Live from: Odessa, Ukraine
History, Support Ukraine
Our free live streaming show
Join Olga to explore Odessa Jewish History. Founded in 1794 on the Black Sea coastline, which at that time belonged to the Russian Empire... Read more
- Learn how Odessa became the City of Dreams for many Jews in the Russian Empire
- See the Main City Synagogue and the Brodsky synagogue
- Explore the story of the Ephrussi family described in the Hare with the Amber Eyes novel
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.
- Show hosts receive an 80/20 split of show revenue.