Hidden Gems of Prague: Wallenstein Garden
The most beautiful garden in the city
Live from: Prague
Prague, Travel, Art
Our free live streaming show
Built up in the early 17th century, the Wallenstein garden is a glorious example of garden architecture in a style called Mannerism, a sh... Read more
- The 17th century Salla Terrena with perfectly preserved frescoes
- An artificial dripstone wall with hidden demonic faces
- Albino peacocks
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.