Foro Italico and the Olympic stadium of Rome
A modern district, including the Olympic stadium and locations used by the Romans everyday
Live from: Rome
History, Travel, Rome
Our free live streaming show
In the 1930s a lot of newly constructed buildings took inspiration from the ancient Roman architectures, but in a more modern and stylize... Read more
- Discover this area off the beaten path where the modern Romans hang out on their everyday life
- See how ancient Roman architecture inspired this modern district
- Explore the area of the Olympic stadium of Rome
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.