Canary Islands: Like a Local in Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
With Kelsey as your guide, you will explore like a local, learning about the Carnival at the Carnival Museum, heading to the Cooperativa Mercado Nuestra Señora De África, and checking out the Canaries' biggest public square in the shared Canary Islands' capital, Santa Cruz!
Live from: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Cultural, Spain, Architecture
Our free live streaming show
Just 67 miles off the coast of Africa lies the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago with rugged volcanic isles known for their black- an... Read more
- Learn about the Carnival at the Carnival Museum, where you will see traditional costumes and colorful designs
- See traditional costumes and colorful designs. You will head to the Cooperativa Mercado Nuestra Señora De África, a bustling, traditional market with produce, meat & seafood
- Check out the Canaries' biggest public square — Plaza de España — to people-watch, view the enormous artificial lake and see the sailboat design of the Auditorio de Tenerife
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.