Canary Islands Historic Center of San Cristóbal de La Laguna
With Kelsey as your guide, explore some of San Cristóbal de La Laguna's 1999 UNESCO Heritage sights, sacred religious buildings, distinctive wooden balconies/tiled entryways, brightly painted homes, large flowering trees and stop for chocolate and churros.
Live from: San Cristóbal de La Lagoona, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Cultural, Spain, Architecture
Our free live streaming show
San Cristóbal de La Laguna is located on the Island of Tenerife, part of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands in Spain. The fir... Read more
- Discover the distinctive wooden balconies/tiled entryways and brightly painted homes along the Historical Center streets.
- Savor the flavors of chocolate and churros at a Churria, a delicious tradition on this Spanish island's former capital city
- Check out the Plaza del Adelantado, one of the most popular squares in the city center, packed with buildings from the 16th to the 20th century.
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.