Apukunaq Tianan: Sculpture Park of Andean Gods and Myths
Visit the "Abode of the Gods", a modern celebration of Andean culture
Live from: Cuzco, Peru
Our free live streaming show
The Apukunaq Tianan "Abode of the Gods" sculpture park created by Michael de Titan can be found at about a 45-minute journey from Cusco, ... Read more
- Admire and take your best picture of the impressive sculptures (each between 49-56 feet)
- Learn about the symbolism and Inca mythology behind these works of art
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Sacred Valley below
- This live-streamed show is free.
- Multiple participants per login allowed.
- Nothing to download. Nothing to install. No ads.