Experience the Best of France
You Stay at Home, we take you to France
Top France Shows
Olga goes to Cannes on the French Riviera.
Genre: French Riviera, France
- Palais des Festivals et Congrès
- Vieux Port
- Famous Boulevard de la Croisette
Marseille: le panier : the most typical part of Marseille
Genre: History, Paris, France
- The old city
- The Old House
- The atmosphere
Yvoire - "Most Beautiful Village" winner in France
Genre: Travel, Paris, France
- The castle
- The medieval city
- The lake
Bastille day: Fireworks in Crepy en Valois
Genre: Paris, France
- Middle age city
- Bastille day
Colmar’s Historic Quarter at Sunset
Genre: France, Architecture, Art
- Explore Vielle Ville, the old historic quarter of Colmar, located near Germany and Switzerland, complete with architecture that will leave you wanting to visit ASAP
- Discover the Quartier des Tanneurs, a row of houses with impressively high half-timbered houses
- Check out St Martin's Church, Large Roman Catholic church built from the 1230s with Gothic architecture & medieval statues.
Colmar’s Little Venice in France
Genre: Architecture, France, Cultural
- Check out Colmar’s #1 tourist destination: Little Venice
- See breathtaking canals and gorgeous views
- Discover stunning half timbered houses and quaint bridges
The Charming Strasbourg Old Town, France
Genre: Architecture, Art, France
- See the magnificent Strasbourg Cathedral, known as Strasbourg Minster, from the 12th Century
- Discover the most picturesque neighborhood of old town with quaint half-timbered houses dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries
- Wander through narrow cobblestone streets, covered bridges and dams, with panoramic views of the city
Nice, the Queen of the French Riviera.
Genre: French Riviera, Support Ukraine, France
- Mediterranean location.
- The natural beauty is astounding.
- The blue waters of the Cote d’Azur take will your breath away.
- Nice provides a vibrant city life.
Away from Ukraine, a Paris Christmas. Louvre and Tuileries
- The glam of Louvre and the glass pyramid
- The city of lights, I think!